The CEO Sydney is open to applications for appropriate research to be conducted in its schools. Approval to conduct research in CEO Sydney schools is subject to evidence being provided of full compliance with NSW Child Protection and Commonwealth Privacy Act legislation. (Please note that researchers from other States are also required to comply.)
To request permission to undertake research in CEO Sydney schools, complete the various documents in the 'Research Application Package'. Attach all supporting documentation and submit the application. Should you require further information, email research.
The package consists of:
- Guidelines to Conduct Research in Archdiocesan Catholic schools under the jurisdiction of the Catholic Education Office (CEO), Sydney
- NSW Child Protection and Commonwealth Privacy Act Legislation Requirements in relation to conducting research in Archdiocesan Catholic Schools under the jurisdiction of the CEO, Sydney
- Application to Conduct Research Checklist
- Application to Conduct Research in Schools of the Archdiocese of Sydney under the jurisdiction of the CEO, Sydney
- Sample of Required Contents of Compliance Letter from Employer (required if Researcher is paid for the study).
Please note applications take approximately 3-4 weeks to process.